Here is an overview of the current Partners of IPTL. For more information about our Partners & their Programs check their websites below.
Engage with the transformative learning movement! Are you experienced or interested in hosting transformation? Come to our yearly meeting or sign up as a follower of IPTL.
We see ourselves as an active and lively community of professionals. We meet regularly (at least once a year in a plenary meeting) and we invite those who we have personally met to enter and engage in the Partnership. If you are interested to connect to IPTL and to find out what is going on, become a Follower!
Terms for Followers:
You are committed to the intention and goals of the IPTL.
You are committed to visit the next yearly meeting of the IPTL.
You will pay a membership fee per year of 20€/person or 50€/organisation. There is a reduced fee of 10€/person or 20€/organisation for anyone who considers that appropriate for themselves or their organisation.
What you get from IPTL as follower:
• peer environment: regular meetings and access to peer network.
• receive partnership updates via yahoogroup emails.
Partners are people or organisations that are committed to the work of the IPTL and who have met in person an IPTL meeting.
Additional to the terms for Followers, Partners are:
• a practitioner of transformative learning, and
• motivated to engage in projects of IPTL
• the yearly membership fee is the same as for Followers: 20€/person or 50€/organisation. There is a reduced fee of 10€/person or 20€/organisation for anyone who considers that appropriate for themselves or their organisation.
Partners get the same advantages as Followers PLUS they can advertise with Partnership in IPTL: logo and link on website, profit from project work, integration in accreditation process, and more!